Friday, January 29, 2010

Raindrops Keeping Fallin'

drip drip drip drip drip


I don't know who made our Mother Earth sad, because she wasn't this morning. Actually, I thought the bay area was finally drying off but I guess this afternoon the clouds couldn't hold it any longer.

drip drip drip drip drip


My dog is currently tearing up a tennis ball as I'm in the car. Eight months old and teeth like...like...well, like an American Bulldog. I'm on my way to my friend's house for the night. My mom is going to take the dog home with her.

The Wick is about to be written, just ending the thought process. Freeman's Future is like 40% ready. Actually the script's done, buy filming needs to be done with the audio. So, actually, probably just 15%.

drip drip drip drip........
drip

No comments:

Post a Comment