Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Upcoming: FREEMAN'S FUTURE and THE WICK??

Well, I'm planning on a new Mind series entitled Freeman's Future telling the story of Gordon and Alyx in Half-Life 2: Episode Two. As soon as I get my Fraps to successfully download it will be recorded and the voice is finished it'll be done. My voice is a bit high-pitched, so I'm planning on negative reviews by other Mind-ers and so I sigh. If I can figure out a way to figure out a way to modify my voic e a little, I hope it will be okay. There is a kind of twist to it, I hope people enjoy it.

The Wick is a story I plan I telling here on the blog as well as on my other accounts on Max-Dan-Wiz and Fan-Fiction.net. It's a major sci-fi, but I'm terrible at summaries, so I'll leave it to chance if you read it.

Hope you keep with me and enjoy my upcoming works!!! I just really want to put my self out there in this vast, kalidoscope-like world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment