Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rebel's Mind Update

Yay! Yay! It's a Rebel's Mind update!!! That means people here for The Wick, wait until next week.

Well, I can safely say, no Rebel's Mind until March.

I promise to have it out before March 20. Any later and you can arrest me or take my colon or something.

Tom posted on the blog, I see. He was kind of vague, like James Bond with a banana for a gun, but he's a pretty cool guy. Cen is trying to get on to the blog and Ben has not checked his e-mail......

I was thinkin about doing something to get some hype but I fall down short to just taking little shreds of it and making a trailer, maybe. Most likely just what I have so far or something. Any ideas let me know.

I am also in the works of creating a title screen, most likely either the Combine superportal or an SMG. I have no clue to this yet, seeing as the characters are each a lot different...

Thanks for your support guys, though you're probably getting ready to beat me to death with a crowbar(0_O)

I'm going to see the Percy Jackson movie this weekend with friends. It's better than see Taylor Lautner work it with Swift!

I saw the new Freeman's Mind!!! Ross has done it again!



EDIT: I have created a title screen!!! Review it please! Now on Rebel's Mind page!

No comments:

Post a Comment